weepee the weewee. weepee the weewee.

what the hell?

that was nasty, disgusting, and useless. I hope this is blammed real soon

seruvath responds:

IF your not a pervert... you shouldntv clicked on his dick.

Stormy Night Stormy Night

good job

that was nice, the only problam was that it needed more of a story/plot, damn good for a first time though

Final Fantasy Chaos Final Fantasy Chaos

well done

That was pretty good, the fight scenes were nice, and the story was compelling. I'll admit it needed a bit more developing but overall good job

Peanut Butter&Crazy Times Peanut Butter&Crazy Times

wow

i was gonna get ready to flame you for just adding something simple to the banana flash, but man, was i wrong. Thats was great, but i will admit the rotten banana and everything he did was creepy. Awsome job.

Jug punch Jug punch

funny

I thought turd of the week was a bad thing. This was funny as hell, and the perfect length for it too. I beive i speak for everyone when i say this movie was quality, and for all those that disagree, im speaking for you too, your opinion has been revoked.

Those Who Hunt Cyberelves Those Who Hunt Cyberelves

not bad

that was pretty good, except it needed more of a plot and the music didn't fit the game. otherwise you have a fine piece of work there.

Freak : Prelude (Ep. 1) Freak : Prelude (Ep. 1)

unbelievable

The animation alone was beyond anything. The story and the music were beyond awsome, a perfect movie except for the voices, but they don't make much of a difference. Freaking incredible.

"Waterman" "Waterman"

great from start to finish

very very funny, Optimus Prime was the best part, that and the yogi thing, and then the shoot to hell, and the ninja turtle, and the .....

bloody street bloody street

hilarious

that had to be the most random, yet funny thing i've ever seen, i dare say, keep it up

Rockman Neo Rockman Neo

In-freaking-credible

This is my favorite movie here, the music fits perfectly, AWSOME movie